Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Post 21

From my short analysis I learned that I don't necessarily have to come up with a hypothesis right away. It can be kind of open ended. Nothing is really concrete, especially since we have such a small sample. So we don't necessarily have to make a hypothesis. Sometimes our research comes together and the information helps them come to an answer to their question.

I also learned how to organize my essay and use my information to make codes and categories. Then I can make connections that will give me an answer to my question. I already knew how to do this, but my short analysis helped me get my thoughts together and coherent so I can be organized and understandable.

I also learned that I need to add limitations which I didn't know that I had to do. But I do understand why it needs to be added. There is no "sure" answer to many things in regards to human reaction to literature and literacy. So we always have to account for that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment